Best Wedding Movies
- “Sisu” — Great Film Or Phenomenal Trailer?
- 8 Prom Movies To Watch Before ‘Prom Pact’ Comes Out On Disney+ Friday, March 31
- “John Wick: Chapter 4” — Let There Be Bodies + Relentless Vengeance
- Why Video Stores Need A Comeback — A Dinosaur’s Perspective
- If You Need Something To Binge This Weekend, Let It Be ‘School Spirits’
- Warner Bros, Please Resurrect “Batgirl”!
About the author
This page was created by our editorial team. Each page is manually curated, researched, collected, and issued by our staff writers. Quotes contained on this page have been double checked for their citations, their accuracy and the impact it will have on our readers.
Kelly Peacock is an accomplished poet and social media expert based in Brooklyn, New York. Kelly has a Bachelor's degree in creative writing from Farieligh Dickinson University and has contributed to many literary and cultural publications. Kelly assists on a wide variety of quote inputting and social media functions for Quote Catalog. Visit her personal website here.
Kendra Syrdal is a writer, editor, partner, and senior publisher for The Thought & Expression Company. Over the last few years she has been personally responsible for writing, editing, and producing over 30+ million pageviews on Thought Catalog.
Mike and Dave are young, adventurous, fun-loving brothers who tend to get out of control at family gatherings. When their sister Jeanie reveals her Hawaiian wedding plans, the rest of the Stangles insist that the brothers bring respectable dates. After pl
|Tagline:||They needed hot dates. They got hot messes.|