Best Underrated Movies
- Fans Bid Farewell to ‘The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel’ — It Had a Humorous and Heartfelt Run
- The Top 5 Disney Villain Songs, Ranked
- Greta Gerwig Enthusiasts Are Calling ‘Barbie’ the “Movie of the Year” Before It Even Premieres
- Apple TV+ Series ‘Platonic’ Nails True Friendship With a Healthy Dose of Hostility
- The Apple TV+ Series ‘Platonic’ Starring Rose Byrne and Seth Rogen Draws Inspiration From an Event in the Writers’ Lives
- HBO Max Has Finally Become Just Max — And Users Are Roasting the Platform
About the author
This page was created by our editorial team. Each page is manually curated, researched, collected, and issued by our staff writers. Quotes contained on this page have been double checked for their citations, their accuracy and the impact it will have on our readers.
Kelly Peacock is an accomplished poet and social media expert based in Brooklyn, New York. Kelly has a Bachelor's degree in creative writing from Farieligh Dickinson University and has contributed to many literary and cultural publications. Kelly assists on a wide variety of quote inputting and social media functions for Quote Catalog. Visit her personal website here.
Kendra Syrdal is a writer, editor, partner, and senior publisher for The Thought & Expression Company. Over the last few years she has been personally responsible for writing, editing, and producing over 30+ million pageviews on Thought Catalog.
A successful lawyer returns to his hometown for his mother's funeral only to discover that his estranged father, the town's judge, is suspected of murder.
Freddie, a volatile, heavy-drinking veteran who suffers from post-traumatic stress disorder, finds some semblance of a family when he stumbles onto the ship of Lancaster Dodd, the charismatic leader of a new "religion" he forms after World War II.
In 1933 New York, an overly ambitious movie producer coerces his cast and hired ship crew to travel to mysterious Skull Island, where they encounter Kong, a giant ape who is immediately smitten with the leading lady.
|Genres:||Adventure, Drama, Action|
The impressionistic story of a Texas family in the 1950s. The film follows the life journey of the eldest son, Jack, through the innocence of childhood to his disillusioned adult years as he tries to reconcile a complicated relationship with his father. J