Road Trip Movies
Best Road Trip Movies
- The Best Books (And Quotes!) To Read If You Want To Learn To Write
- 9 Series To Read If You Desperately Miss The Hunger Games
- On Absent Mothers And Amazon Prime’s ‘The Pursuit of Love’
- The Sexism Behind The Bo Burnham Hype
- ‘Space Jam: A New Legacy’ Puts A New Spin On A Childhood Classic
- Why Each Zodiac Would Get Evicted From ‘Big Brother’
About the author
This page was created by our editorial team. Each page is manually curated, researched, collected, and issued by our staff writers. Quotes contained on this page have been double checked for their citations, their accuracy and the impact it will have on our readers.
Kelly Peacock is an accomplished poet and social media expert based in Brooklyn, New York. Kelly has a Bachelor's degree in creative writing from Farieligh Dickinson University and has contributed to many literary and cultural publications. Kelly assists on a wide variety of quote inputting and social media functions for Quote Catalog. Visit her personal website here.
Kendra Syrdal is a writer, editor, partner, and senior publisher for The Thought & Expression Company. Over the last few years she has been personally responsible for writing, editing, and producing over 30+ million pageviews on Thought Catalog.
When a mild-mannered businessman learns his identity has been stolen, he hits the road in an attempt to foil the thief -- a trip that puts him in the path of a deceptively harmless-looking woman.
|Tagline:||She's having the time of his life|