1) you will burn. but this pyre of yours will light an entire galaxy.
is it destruction if it’s creation, too?
2) collapse unto yourself. it doesn’t matter. yesterday is light years away and
it’s cold can’t touch you now. tomorrow is when you shine.
3) the explosion will shatter your bones and no one will hear a sound. it is alright, stars
die quietly, too. but they get up every single time.
4) like stars, burn brighter after you rise.
5) (always rise)
6) the universe is a dark and vast place but there’s always light. find it.
if you can’t find it, be that light.
7) make sure that the whole universe knows just how beautiful you are when you decide
Explore more quotes:
About the author
This page was created by our editorial team. Each page is manually curated, researched, collected, and issued by our staff writers. Quotes contained on this page have been double checked for their citations, their accuracy and the impact it will have on our readers.
Kelly Peacock is an accomplished poet and social media expert based in Brooklyn, New York. Kelly has a Bachelor's degree in creative writing from Farieligh Dickinson University and has contributed to many literary and cultural publications. Kelly assists on a wide variety of quote inputting and social media functions for Quote Catalog. Visit her personal website here.
Kendra Syrdal is a writer, editor, partner, and senior publisher for The Thought & Expression Company. Over the last few years she has been personally responsible for writing, editing, and producing over 30+ million pageviews on Thought Catalog.