things we should learn from the stars:
1) you will burn. but this pyre of yours will light an entire galaxy.
is it destruction if it’s creation, too?
2) collapse unto yourself. it doesn’t matter. yesterday is light years away and
it’s cold can’t touch you now. tomorrow is when you shine.
3) the explosion will shatter your bones and no one will hear a sound. it is alright, stars
die quietly, too. but they get up every single time.
4) like stars, burn brighter after you rise.
5) (always rise)
6) the universe is a dark and vast place but there’s always light. find it.
if you can’t find it, be that light.
7) make sure that the whole universe knows just how beautiful you are when you decide