• Being able to communicate is incredibly important. I cannot stress that enough.
• Just because your previous girl(s) liked something doesn't mean I will. Ask and experiment, but don't assume. And, don't get all crestfallen if I don't like this one thing you do "really well" that other people have liked. Everyone's different.
• Be able to laugh during sex. Sex can be hilarious some times. It doesn't always have to be uber serious.
• Sex isn't like porn very often. Don't let porn shape your view of sexual experiences and of anatomy, even. They purposely hire chicks with small labia in porn a lot of the time. I haven't had this happen to be directly, but I know of people where they had their feelings hurt because of comments made about their labia by guys. EVERY VULVA IS DIFFERENT, FOLKS!
• Make noise. Girls are expected to make moaning noises and whatever and if you feel it, then do it, but it seems like men aren't expected to or for whatever reason don't do it nearly as often. It's frustrating. I wanna hear you! Loud or not so loud, I still want to hear you. Moan! Groan! Did that feel good when I did that? I thought I heard your breath catch in your throat. Hearing you react and respond and really get into it turns me on even more. Pretty soon, we're a positive feedback machine of orgasms and moans. It's hawt stuff. Cry out for me!”
Explore more quotes:
About the author
This page was created by our editorial team. Each page is manually curated, researched, collected, and issued by our staff writers. Quotes contained on this page have been double checked for their citations, their accuracy and the impact it will have on our readers.
Kelly Peacock is an accomplished poet and social media expert based in Brooklyn, New York. Kelly has a Bachelor's degree in creative writing from Farieligh Dickinson University and has contributed to many literary and cultural publications. Kelly assists on a wide variety of quote inputting and social media functions for Quote Catalog. Visit her personal website here.
Kendra Syrdal is a writer, editor, partner, and senior publisher for The Thought & Expression Company. Over the last few years she has been personally responsible for writing, editing, and producing over 30+ million pageviews on Thought Catalog.